Sunday, March 22, 2009

Step One

I received an email alert from American Family Association about TEAD: Taxed Enough Already Day. It sparked my inner thoughts about how I need to do something. I have been talking to people about what I learn and hear, but now it is time to get moving. This thought about organizing the demonstration seems a bit scary and overwhelming. But the thoughts and ideas have not gone away. It is on my mind continually, so I guess it is time to step up and begin. So here it goes. I opened a Twitter account, a facebook page, and now this blog. I am ready to let people know what is going on and walk myself through this.

I am waiting on notification that it is okay to proceed, so I guess when I get the email that no one else has started this here in Paragould, Arkansas, I will then continue.

1 comment:

  1. enough is enough

    http://www.paynoincometax.com/

    ReplyDelete