Tuesday, March 24, 2009

On the Move

Okay things are starting to move- but slow. I have created several accounts and created the Facebook event- Paragould Tax Tea Party. I have made a few contacts and have heard back from a few people, ready to join in.

I am trying to find out how to use facebook to invite people to the event. I may need help in this area. Do I invite a group at one time? Or do I need to do it individually? I hope to learn today.
I need to make some flyers, to get the word out. Maybe an ad in the local paper? I think I have more questions than answers today.

2 comments:

  1. There is no right or wrong way. Just get your message out anyway possible. Flyers, internet postings and banners, networking groups. Local political groups, even some churches are getting behind this. Be creative and keep pushing.
    Eric Baity
    NWA Tea Party CO-Coordinator
    Fayetteville, AR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I and several others are interested in attending your tea party. Please post more details. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete