Saturday, March 28, 2009

Preparation- Signs

This will be a peaceful demonstration. Pease bring your signs and small American flags.
Possible signs to make for protest:Slogans- taken from TaxTea Party site (http://teapartyday.com/Organize.aspx?g=posts&t=93)
  • Free thinkers for a free market"
  • "I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. " - John Galt's Oath
  • "Spare us Your 'Change'"
  • "Bailouts, Stimulus, and Pork. Oh My!"
  • "Ayn Rand was Right"
  • "Party Like it's 1773"
  • "The Answer to 1984 is 1776"
  • "Don't Stimulate: Liberate"
  • "Paying My Mortgage, and Yours Too"
  • "Don't Tread on Me"
  • “Keep Your Bailout; I’ll Keep My Freedom” - Tampa, FL Protest Sign
  • "Obamanomics: Chains You Can Believe In" - Harrisburg, PA protest sign
  • "Born Free, Taxed to Death" - Fullerton, CA protest sign
  • "Give me Liberty, not Debt"
  • "Robbing Hood: Stealing from the Prosperous to Give to the Incompetent"
  • “Pillage and Plunder: At Least the Vikings did it Openly” - Atlanta, GA protest sign
  • "Stop Subsidizing Stupidity""Free Markets, Not Free Loaders"
  • “It’s not a stimulus bill, it’s a strangulation bill.” - Michelle Malkin
  • "Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth." - Margaret Thatcher
  • "Repeal the Bailout"

1 comment:

  1. Horay for you folks in Paragould. You are the only town in Arkansas with any kind of Web Site with helpful info on TAX DAY events. You have done a great job listing the info people need.
    I would even compare your site to ours at
    shreveportbossiertaxedayteaparty( on search ).
    David Hofius dbhofius@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete